Sunday, June 24, 2007

BJJ on Saturday and a 9 miler on Sunday

This weekend I went to BJJ class on saturday morning and conditioning class after. Then On Sunday evening I went for a 9 mile run in garden of the gods. BJJ was awesome as always. I'm about 3 weeks away from getting my 3rd stripe. I'm pretty stoked about it. Conditioning class is always hard but in a good way.

Sunday night I went for a long run in Garden of the Gods. It was a pretty good run. I"m pretty tired. I got a little lazy on the way back and didn't pick my feet up enough, so I tripped over a root and fell down pretty hard. Surprisingly, I didn't get too banged up. I've got a feeling that my right hip will be sore tomorrow.

I also did some work out in the yard this weekend, fixed the sprinkler valve and got some more flagstones for the front walk.

No comments: