Thursday, July 26, 2007

Run at lunch BJJ tonight

I went for a 3.1 mile run at lunch today. I pushed a bit too hard I think. My time was 26:10. Not too bad for not really pushing it in a while. It was too hot outside to be pushing it like that though. Still a good run. Some minor pain in my right foot but nothing unbearable. So I'll consider the run a success.

Tonight I went to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. It was a great class as usual. We worked on stand up and base, 2 front collar chokes and scissor sweep. It's a cool sweep and I think I was doing it pretty well. We went live a bit at the end of class so that is always fun too. Then, at the end of class, I got my third stripe. I was pretty happy. I've been going to class for 6 months now and now I finally get to test this stuff out on resisting opponents so I'm pretty stoked.

That's all for now, gotta go to bed. I'm tired.

No comments: