Sunday, July 22, 2007

THE INCLINE!


This morning I did the incline. I got out of my car at about 8:28am and jogged up to the Barr Trail parking area. I then started my timer at the trail head to the incline. It took me 45 minutes to reach the top. Including my time to the parking lot, I was at the top of the incline at 9:20 or so. I cooled dow for about 5 minutes and then procceded to hike up the back trail that leads around to Barr Trail. There is a short cut trail down to Barr trail but it's not a real trail. It's been made by people who don't want to go all the way around. It's what you call a social trail. Anyway, I then ran back down Barr trail to the parking area and then down Ruxton to my car. The time when I reached my car was 10:12. So the whole trip took me about 1:45 or so. Not too bad. I'd like to get that down to 1:30 or maybe even 1:15. That would be nice.

No comments: