Sunday, July 22, 2007

A New Mission/focus.


I went to a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu tournament yesterday. I was really cool. Seeing all of the competitors was very inspirational. I'm convinced that I want to compete once I get enough mat time in.

But If I want to compete, I'll have to loose some weight. I've been thinking about sheding a few punds all summer but have really done nothing about it.

I weighed myself this morning and I weigh 180.5lbs. In order to compete at my desired weight class I have to weigh 170lbs. 175lbs with my Gi on. So that means I have to loose 10lbs. I'd like for it all to be fat because I do have a little bit of a belly at this point in time. So that means that I have to measure my body fat and create a plan to loose weight. My biggest struggle is with my diet. It's not too bad but I do like sweets and I do eat fast food quite a bit. I also drink WAY WAY too much soda. So all of that needs to change.

today I'm going to come up witha plan and take my body fat measurements.

The plan will consist of an eating plan and a workout plan. The goal is to get down to 170 in the next 6 weeks.

No comments: